Girl Scout Day at the Courthouse and Judicial Learning Center
- Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Check-in begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Program begins promptly at 9:30 a.m. and adjourns at 2:00 pm.
Join the Federal Courts and the Judicial Learning Center for a day of learning and discovery at the Thomas F. Eagleton Courthouse.
Are you working on Democracy or Inside Government? Do you have an interest in a law-related career? This event can help you! Several sessions will be offered throughout the day. Sessions may include:
- Actual courtroom observation;
- Meeting with a judge and an attorney;
- Courthouse tour;
- Meet and greet with federal law enforcement officers;
- Judicial Learning Center visit;
- And – Virtual chat with Mary Beth Tinker, First Amendment Hero!!
2022 REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. This free event is open to Girl Scout Troops of any level. Registration is required. While the event is designed for Troops, individual Girls are also welcome. Cadette level and below must register and attend with an adult. Seniors and Ambassadors may register and attend on their own with a signed permission form.
Thomas F. Eagleton U.S. Courthouse
Judicial Learning Center
111 South Tenth Street
St. Louis, MO 63102
Call or email with questions. (314) 244-2410 or Rachel_Marshall@ca8.uscourts.gov