Tour the Judicial Learning Center and Eagleton Courthouse
The Thomas F. Eagleton U.S. Courthouse in St. Louis offers a unique field trip program, free of charge, for audiences of all ages. The tours are age-appropriate and can be aligned with Missouri Grade Level & Course Level Expectations, at your request. Programs are also available for Scouts and other special-interest groups.
Email your questions to Tours@JudicialLearningCenter.org
Tour FAQ –
- Groups of 50 or less can be accommodated on most weekdays, excluding Federal Holidays.
- Tours are not available for groups larger than 50, but you may divide your group & reserve more than one day.
- One adult chaperone is required for every 12 students.
- Limited bus parking may be available for student groups. Ask for more information.
- Grant funding is available through The Judicial Learning Center, Inc. Click here for more details.
- Dining is available in the building cafeteria at the Eagleton Courthouse.
- Lunch can be ordered in advance for student groups, at a cost of $7.00 per lunch.
- Sack lunches are allowed.
Scheduling a Courthouse Tour
To schedule a customized tour of the Eagleton Courthouse in St. Louis, complete the form: