- Join us for the Seminar Series: Current Topics in Law, offered in partnership with OASIS St. Louis. We offer a special 3-part series for each OASIS catalog.
For more information, visit the OASIS website HERE.
- The Judicial Learning Center and the Thomas F. Eagleton U.S. Courthouse are open to the public, Monday – Friday. Visitors are always welcome.
- The Judicial Learning Center often hosts touring exhibitions at the courthouse.
- Citizenship in the Nation Merit Badge Skill Centers will be offered this summer.
- St. Louis – Tue July 3, 2018. Click HERE for information and registration deadlines.
- Cape Girardeau – Tue July 31, 2018. Click HERE for information and registration deadlines.
Courthouse tours are also appropriate for Boy Scouts.
- Inside Government badge program for Girl Scouts will be offered this summer.
- St. Louis – Thurs July 26, 2018. Click HERE for information and registration deadlines.
Courthouse tours are also appropriate for Girl Scouts.
Each summer, The Judicial Learning Center hosts a FREE Summer Teacher Institute about the Judicial Branch. Check back soon.
THE LEGAL COMMUNITY
- The Judicial Learning Center offers CLE programs from time to time.
- The Danforth-Eagleton Lecture is named in honor of former Senator John Danforth and the late Senator Thomas Eagleton, namesake of the federal courthouse in St. Louis.